Monday 7 November 2011

samklef - nonilising

 (intro)
am so nonilised x5ce.
Chorus:
am nonilising
am in d mood
jst dance nd move
am feelin d grove
am nonilising
am in d mood
jst dance and grove
ur feelin d grove
giv it to me ro-ough
giv it to me ro-o-ough
giv it to me ro-ough
giv it to me rough x2ce

verse 1:
see me now mo ti de noni
dey call me spartacus
i kill dem all noni
gbogbo awon batiatus
woni mo fe ma fun
ah culd turn me down
see me pe come on ni mo sure like ok now
enemies lemme live ma lyf cos am jonsing o
ori mi o gbagbo te am hearin tins o
am so fly cos am cloudy
u know yemizi nonilising

chorus:

verse2:
am nonilising,
dis music hypnotising
so hear it hear it cos ama get in d rising
affecting ur horizons
listen wen i say noni now yemisi mo ti de noni
aye won ri mi se x7ce
baba God tunmise, otunmise
oluwatunmise, o tunmise
oluwadamilare, o damilare
o funmilola e.

Chorus

verse3:
se owa noni, mowa noni
se u dey noni, i dey noni
se olo noni, mi olo noni x2ce

No comments: