Thursday 17 November 2011

iceprince - thank you ft choc bois

BRYMO (HOOK):
E dide (Che)
E duro oo (Che)
E foyin (Che) fi omi fo oju fo oju (Thank You)
E n wo sokoto (Che)
E n wo bata
Ah DJ (Che)
Oya sare sare sare
Thank You!
BRYMO (CHORUS):
(”Te Te Te Te” in Background frequently)
A n jade Cyprus
Se wa je Titus
Se ti m ba bu e
Se O ma duro
O de n Pompous
(I’m feeling fine my man)
Omo O Surplus
Flow yii O Sumptuous
Ah
Awon Fine Boys looking for a Fine Girls
Thank You!
ICE PRINCE (RAP 1):
At this ride, nothing against rapping (Yeah)
See these boys, they be throwing up I’m that Sick (Yeah)
I’m Choc Boy, My fans are Fantastic (Ya)
And I don’t F around, Homie I’m like a Cactus (Thank You)
See me running this town, Marathon
(Marathon)
And the bars are thick, My Nigger Amazon (My Nigger Amazon)
So Big Boy M told me Ice Carry On (Carry On)
And I’m cool, Icebox Omarion (Thank You)
Now they fly me around with my Battalion (Yeah)
I’m so fresh, My dress is so Italion
(Yeah)
I might check in this beat, The night session dismiss
So give it up for the Ice Prince Zamanion (Thank You)
I push notes, Keyboard Nigger (Yeah)
I do checks like I’m ’bout to record Nigger (Yeah)
I’m fly like a Birdman, C4 Nigger (Yeah)
And my team just boarded on the G4 Nigger
CHORUS (BRYMO)
JESSE JAGZ (RAP 2)
Boom
See I’m a Simple Guy (Che)
Some Motherfuckers, call me the Pimple Guy (Che)
Shawty can’t feel ’er legs, Cripple Guy (Che)
Six Six ’em born me, Cellular Sickle Guy (Umn Ummm)
Unh
They catch fire, Catch Fire? (Che)
Yes black fire, Wack fire (Che)
Them never burn, Them are lack fire (Che)
Only thing them are do is Backfire (Thank You)
Me I burn with the soul of a Black Wire (Che)
Me voice turn a red cable to a Black Wire (Che)
Pedal to the floor, activate me Back Tire (Che)
Them ask whya we earn Cash Tire (Thank You)
Life’s a Bitch, Me Nyash Tire (Thank You)
Ice got too many Shoes, He dash Tire (Che)
Brymo, Hmmn, He a Fast Fire (Che)
M.I, Choc Boiz, Mass Choir (Thank You)
Hmmn
CHORUS (BRYMO)
M.I (RAP 3):
Mu Hu Hu Hu Hu Hu Ha Ha Ha (Thank You)
M.I and I never Brag
But if I did, they will say that my friends and my fans, they will never Lack
Me and money five and six like a Centre Back (Che)
What I do for my crew, my Crew gimme Back (Che)
Meaning that me know me ass covered like a Mini-skirt (Che)
So me no ever stress, No me Relax
Plus, Nobody better in the Universe (Thank You)
Me only go Front, Never do Reverse (Che)
Now, we ball like the place where ma Penis at (Che)
Top stake in the past like a Betamax (Che)
Before they had small sense now they Condom like a Jimmy Hat (Thank You)
You should come To Beg O, Trinidad
’Cause M Nasty like a Militant (Che)
Choc Boi be the Fresh Money Syndicate (Che)
Make the girls Kolo
Like a Timi Dak Timi Dak Kolo
CHORUS (BRYMO) [In The Background]
Ha Ha
Yaw
Choc Boiz
M.I, J. Jagz, Ice Prince, Brymo
If Anybody Loves Ice
Heh
If Anybody Loves Us
Yaw
For the Clubs
For the Streets
For Naija
Yeh
CHORUS (BRYMO)





No comments: